The policy is applied to all personal data of the user that we are collecting and processing, directly or through our partner network. Personal data is every piece of information that can be used to identify a person, directly or indirectly. Data processing is any action applied to personal data, such as gathering, storage, usage, monitoring and tranference of personal data.
This policy does not apply to anonymous data. Anonymous data is data that cannot be connected with a certain person.
The data that you're giving to us will be processed in order to realize the rights stated in the Premium Care service (partial financing of repairs outside of guarantee) and can be for that purpose delivered to third parties (to insurance companies, and to courier services in cases where the device is being delivered.)
If you want to recieve our newsletter, you have to input your e-mail address into the form at the bottom of the page. Newsletter subscription can be canceled anytime by clicking at on the link at the bottom of the page. E-mail addresses gathered for the purpose of newsletter delivery will only be used for that particular purpose.
If you wish to become a part of our team, you can send your resume at the e-mail address [email protected]. Your dana will be kept for two years after you've given them to us, and will be permanently erased after that. By sending the resume you still have all the rights granted by GDPR.
PREMIUM CARE SERVICE
During damage report processing in order to fulfill the Premium Care service, Hangar18 d.o.o. will lawfully proceses and collects the following data:
Other personal dana entry fields in the damage report form are optional, and are here to expedite and accelerate the Premium Care service process (e.g. if you don't leave your address we won't be able to deliver you the device.)
Gatered personal dana is not processed in amy way that is not in accordance with the purpose in which this data is being gathered, unless is has been determined otherwise by law or by user consent.
In accordance to the General Data Protection Regulation) you can see which personal data we store, the way we process them, and various ways to limit dana processing, or to change and delete data.
Privacy protection of your data is permanent and Hangar18 d.o.o. is taking every measure necessary to protect your data according to the relevant laws and best practices.
Your Prersonal data is processed in a safe way, including protection from unauthorised or illegal processing and data loss.
Personal data protection means that:
- Your data will not be used for any other purpose other than the purpose which has been stated or confirmed here.
- Your contact and personal data will not be given to any third parties besides those that are needed to fulfill a contracted service. All of our third parties that use your dana are compliant with the GDPR regulation and are also commited to the protection of your personal data. Your contacts and personal dana can be revealed to other third parties only by your consent (transfer rights) or with a court order.
- You can unsubscribe from our e-mail list anytime you choose.
We only collect personal data that was given to us via user consent. We do not demand your personal data in order to access our pages, and do not demand to gives more datat that is necessary in order to fullfill our obligation to deliver you our services and products.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Personal dana is stored and processed only as long as it is necessary to fulfill certain legitimate purposes, unless the relevant laws require longer storage. In cases of recieved consent for the mailing of notification and useful info, we only keep data for as long as we have your consent. In cases of useful info and notification mailings, we keep data for a maximum of 6 months, and if you ask for the erasure of your dana, we will delete them instanty. After the alloted period, the dana is deleted permanenty or anonimized.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING OUTSIDE OF EU
We do not process personal data outside of the EU.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Each data subject has certain rights according to the GDPR:
- Right to objection – The data subject has a right to object to data processing, unless the law states otherwise
- Right to access – The data subject has the right to recieve confirmation that his or her data is being processed, and to access them according to the GDPR.
- Right to erasure – The data subject has the right to erase his or her personal data without delay, and under the conditions listed in the relevant GRPR article.
- Right of correction – The data subject has the right to recitify and ammend incorrect or incomplete dana that is owned by him or her.
- Right of transfer – The data subject has the right to recieve dana in a computer readable form, if applicable.
The data subject contact us and realize his or her rights via e-mail at [email protected]
PERSONAL DATA BREACH
Every person that suspects that there has been a breach in data protection due to theft or negligence has to report the incident, with a description of events. The incident report can be sent via email Hangar18. d.o.o. will look into reported incidents in order to confirm whether the personal data has been breached, and will take the necessary legal steps to protect your data.
LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
Hangar18 d.o.o. will process your dana in a lawful and safe way. In case you think that the company is processing your data in an unlawful way, and you cannot solve this in agrement with the company, you have the right to file a complaint with the relevant agency in your country (AZOP for Croatia).