Become a part of the NOA family!
NOA is a Croatian mobile phone and TV manufacturer with a strong presence in the SE European region, and a tendency of growth and expansion into the rest of Europe.
NOA is looking for motivated, goal oriented people for the position of Sales Repesentative in Croatian /Slovenian, Slovakian/Czech and Hungarian markets.
Selling and account support
- Facilitates country specific implementation of key field development strategies & tactics.
- Develops and executes local awareness programs to improve specific target education.
- Analyzes local smartphone market’s opportunities and risks on a continuous basis. Presents analysis and benchmarks to Noa Brand Manager and General Manager. Supports market penetration improvement.
- Identifies, evaluates and recommends local market growth opportunities, consistent with product line objectives.
- Evaluates program impact. Implements continuous improvement.
- Provide a technical support to retailers and local distributors.
Internal and administrative
- Reports all account, market and competitive information and trends and metrics in a comprehensive, complete and timely fashion using defined tools
- Reports immediately and accurately all negative customer or product related events (e.g., customer feedback, product and legal issues and risks…etc).
- Carries out all administrative duties and all necessary reports in a timely and diligent manner. Provides minimum, but regular activity report to manager.
- Attends all required regional and national meetings.
- University degree
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in mobile devices, knowledge about sales processes, communication with retailers
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Experience with developing in IT and smartphone penetration
- Good knowledge of English and possible local languages spoken and written, knowledge of other local languages within Adriatic cluster may be advantage
- Analytical skills to understand local market and customers’ needs
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent customer service skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organisation structure
- Negotiation skills
- Competency to build and maintain strong business relationship with customers
- Full clean driving license
- Computer literacy
- Willingness to travel intensively
Nice To Haves
- Advanced product knowledge
- Experience in operating in a matrix environment
- Established relationships with key opinion leaders in IT and smartphone field.
- Strategic planning experience
- Experience in working in distributor environment (preferred, but not necessary)
If you think you might be a perfect match for our company and NOA brand, send your motivation letter and CV via email: [email protected]
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.